The organizer of the competition is Marvin Kuhr, 04229 Leipzig, Germany. (hereinafter also referred to as "@kuhrmarvin")
1. These general conditions apply to participation in the @kuhrmarvin Christmas Giveaways 2022. By participating in the competition, the participant expressly accepts the conditions of participation of Marvin Kuhr.
1.1 The competition starts on 24.12.2022 at 14:00 and ends on 07.01.2023 at 23:59. The following products will be raffled:
- In first place, the OnePlus 10 Pro with a total value of £799.00.
- In second place, the OnePlus Buds Pro in a color of your choice for a total value of £139.00.
- In third place, the OnePlus Buds Pro in a color of your choice for a total value of £139.00.
There is no entitlement to a cash payment of the prize. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
1.2 Participation in the competition is free of charge.
1.3 Participation is open to all natural persons with legal capacity and a minimum age of 18 years who come from all countries within Europe, with exception of Germany.
1.4 The legal process is excluded.
2. Participation is possible on the following platforms. Participation on multiple platforms is not required.:
2.1 To participate on Instagram:
1. Follow the Instagram accounts @oneplusunitedkingdom and @kuhrmarvin
2. Like the Christmas Giveaway 2022 post on Instagram dated 24/12/2022.
3. Tag one or more people in the comments
3. The participant agrees that in the event of a win his first name and the first letter of his last name will be published.
4. The winner will be determined by a random generator. The winner will be announced on 07/01/2023.
4.1 If participating on Instagram, the winner will receive a direct message on the respective platform.
4.2 The winner must report back to Marvin Kuhr within 7 working days after the notification has been sent. If participating on Instagram, the winner must reply to the direct message from @kuhrmarvin.
4.3 In order for the prize to be transferred, the winner must provide his/her address details by to Marvin Kuhr within 7 working days of being notified of the prize. If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize will be raffled again among the participants.
5. The person responsible for data processing is: Marvin Kuhr, 04229, Leipzig, Germany.
5.1 Personal data will be used in the context of the competition exclusively for the purpose of notifying the winner and sending the prize. The legal basis for this is consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO. The participant agrees in the event of his winning that his transmitted personal data (name, address, email address, telephone number and, if applicable, Instagram name) may be collected, processed and used by Marvin Kuhr for the implementation and processing of the competition. The participant may revoke this consent to Marvin Kuhr at any time without giving reasons. In this case, however, the participation in the competition is terminated and the prize will be raffled again among the participants.
5.2 The personal data will be disclosed to third parties only insofar as this is necessary for the processing of the competition (in particular for the arrangement with the transport / shipping company). Self-collection of the goods is not possible.
5.3 Beyond this, personal data will not be passed on to third parties without express consent.
5.4 After the prize has been transferred to the participant, his/her personal data will initially be stored in accordance with the retention periods under tax and commercial law and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless the participant has consented to further processing and use of his/her personal data.
5.5 Participants are entitled to the data subject rights pursuant to Art. 15 et seq. DSGVO: